Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fotoflexer for the first time!

Wow! Thanks for the group to share this funny application. Definitely, it let you to go into a creativity time! It was so helpful the detailed user guide provided by you guys even I could work with almost not using it. Fotoflexer is very easy to use; it has a very friendly menu of tools, and actually very fun tools to work with our photos. Precisely, I see a helpful use for teachers when trying to make fun things as visual, art & crafts projects, and as another option to let children work on their own exploring and evolving their creativity. Fortunately, I did not have any trouble while using it for the first time. I think children will not have any problem at all since they are more curious and easy to learn new things. They will love Fotoflexer, I am sure of that.

Editing my photo to create a motivational poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment