Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Final Project

Hopefully this is what Dr. Joyce asked us as final project. I am so nervous because this is like my first time doing this. I only have one year of teaching experience and it was at college level in Mexico. I was not required to elaborate a lesson plan based on standards or maybe yes, but it was in other kind of criteria perhaps for the education level I was working with. Hopefully I did right. At least, I could think about two technology tools that definitely will be critical to assure a learning of the lesson within the children. Children at third grade are exploring technologies; I can see that with my son. Actually, he was my inspiration because I asked him his opinion and he told me that it would be awesome. By the way, he also asked me why I am not his teacher because his teacher does not have computers. And I told him that probably they are computers at his schools, but limited somehow. He replied that yes, they are and are only for staff use. Oh! That's not a good thing. I will go and check. In case he is saying the truth, then I will provide him the opportunity to connect his knowledge from school with the tools I learned in this class here at home.
Here we go...
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0dg2aeWggmpMG5aU0RLN1RzcWM/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment